When you apply for admission, we review your application in a holistic manner. This means we consider both your academic achievements and personal strengths, 以你的成绩单为证, 文章, 建议, 任何考试成绩, 课外活动, 还有你在申请表上告诉我们的. 入学不是基于一个公式. 这是一个深思熟虑的过程. 的 Admission Committee takes the time to get to know you as a student and as a person as we consider you becoming a member of the St. 玛丽学院海鹰社区.
的 most important factor in the admission committees review is your academic preparation and achievement as shown on your secondary school transcript(s). Your transcript gives us insight into your academic performance over time. It also tells us how you have chosen to challenge yourself by taking any honors, AP或IB课程(如果你的学校提供), by participating in a dual enrollment program or through other types of academic enrichment courses/programs.
- 3 units of Science in at least two different areas with lab experiences
- 4个数学单元——如果你在最后一年之前完成了代数II, 第四数学单元应该是一门运用非平凡代数的课程, 比如三角学, 微积分, 微积分, 统计数据, 或大学代数.
- 3 units of Science in at least 2 different areas with at least two lab experiences
SMCM是可选测试. This means you have the choice as to whether or not to submit your SAT and ACT scores. 如果你参加过多次SAT或ACT考试, we will take the best scores of each section to calculate a super score for you. You may self-report your standardized test scores in lieu of sending an 官方 score report for the admission process. 欲了解更多信息，请参阅我们的 测试可选策略.
个人因素在录取决定中很重要. 校园社区的所有成员都承诺遵循圣. Mary’s Way and to join in work with others to develop the College community. Your experience will likely reflect your engagement as a member of our community and the Admission Committee wants to understand how active and engaged you have been in your school or community or in support of your family given your personal context. 你参与过艺术活动吗, 体育运动, 学生会, 宗教组织, 或者其他兴趣? 你是一个领导者，还是一个永远可以依靠的人? 你有重要的工作经验吗? 你为你的家人提供支持了吗? 应用程序中的活动列表, 你的推荐信, 你的文章让我们了解到你的兴趣, 优势和贡献.
建议 应该来自了解你的人吗. 辅导员, 老师, 教练, or supervisors are great examples of people to ask for letters of recommendation.
的 中学成绩单, 哪一个通常是由你的学校辅导员完成的, will provide the Admission Committee with information about your school and community, 学校的学术课程, and information about how your performance compares with that of your peers.
你对 短文和简答题 prompts are your opportunity to tell us more about you while we also get a sense of your writing ability and style. 不要犹豫，用简短的回答发挥创意吧!
的 Admission Committee looks forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
- Includes the 文章 (and our supplement) submitted by the applicable deadline
- 官方成绩单 高中
- Grades from the first marking period of your senior year or work to date
- If you have already graduated from high school, please submit your final, 官方 高中成绩单及毕业日期
- 查看我们的可选测试策略, so you may decide if you want to submit your standardized test results
- If you do, you may choose to self-report your scores by submitting a screen shot of your results, or
- You may have the scores sent from the testing agency; provide SMCM codes: SAT (code 5601) or ACT (code 1736)
- $50申请费 (Note: Fee waived for all first-generation applicants and for students with a fee waiver)
- 我们认可艺术上的成就, and we encourage you to submit samples of your work for review by our faculty.
- 的Portfolio部分共享这些示例 申请人网关 在你提交申请之后.
- 如果你接受过家庭教育, you should submit your application and provide a transcript with the following: course descriptions, 书使用, 评估方法和收到的成绩. You should meet the same minimum high school course requirements expected of all applicants. Standardized testing is required; your SAT and/or ACT scores will be strongly considered in the review of your application.
- Please also include general information about your home-schooling program or agency and a letter of recommendation from both an academic professional and the home-schooling teacher/parent. 如果你上过大学水平的课程, you should also include an 官方 college transcript with your application.
第一年申请日期 & 最后期限
47645 College Drive
应用 今天 加入我们的荣誉社团!